Sabtu, 06 April 2013

first love


First Love
At first like a friend, then like a precious loverFrom the time I put your heart into mineMy fluttering heart believed that
It would become fate, my foolish first love
Even if I could only breathe, I was happy
It was a love like sunshine
I thought it would last forever
But now only memories remainNow even if my hurting heart and sad tears lean on my cheeks, it’s okay
Even if scars from memories are left over my whole body, it’s okayMy heart chose you first, my first love is enoughI’ll keep you forever, my first love
Like exciting magic, that kiss with you,
My heart’s fluttering began like that
Like hot flames, whispers of love*
My first love that dreamed of the future*
Your smile made me laugh
It was a love like the starlight
It was good to the fullest, then when it was like that
Those beautiful times
Now even if my hurting heart and sad tears lean on my cheeks, it’s okay
Even if scars from memories are left over my whole body, it’s okay
My heart chose you first, my first love is enough
I’ll keep you forever, my first love
I love you, my happy first love

1 komentar: